It’s been a while. Ok, a long while! Sorry, folks! My last post was in October, when my stress level for the wedding picked-up!
Since then, I got married on the beautiful island of Maui! Our wedding was amazing. I loved every minute of it.
See how happy I was?!
This is one of my favorite pics…I love how my sash is billowing in the wind.
Our honeymoon in Bora Bora was absolutely amazing. We had a wonderful time and it was nothing short of amazing.
Enough of that!
I know you’re just here for the recipe, so here it is!
Paleo Lavender Latte
- 1 heaping teaspoon of culinary lavender
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 1/4-1/2 cup of full-fat coconut milk (I like my milk creamy)
- 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar
- Dump your coconut milk in a saucepan and heat over low-medium heat
- Using the back of a spoon, or a mortar and pestle, crush the lavender
- Dump the lavender in the pot and let steep for 5-10 minutes
- In the meanwhile, brew a cup of coffee. I use Starbucks VIA or K-Cups since I don’t brew coffee for anyone but myself (hubby doesn’t drink coffee)
- Take a cheese cloth and hold it over your coffee mug with a rubber band
- Pour the coconut milk through the cheese cloth so it catches the lavender
- Add coconut sugar (or sweetener of choice) to your desired taste
I had my cup of lavender latte with 2 slices of bacon and 2 scrambled pastured eggs topped with chives and served with homemade paleo ketchup!